Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Back, Baby Doll!

Well it has been almost three years since my last post. Life just got in the way of blogging...and I didn't feel that I had anything of interest to post nor did I have the time with two toddlers.

But now, while I have even less time than before, I think this might be good for mental health. Even if no one ever reads my posts. That's fine with me.

In the last three years, I have started homeschooling my kids and had another baby. My oldest is now six, my middle is now four and my baby is fourteen months. How time does fly!

Now I have relearn how to use this blog site. It has changed a bit in three years - can you believe it?

2 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

I'm reading! Again. Now that you told me you're back to blogging. Because not only did I stop blogging around the same time as you but, generally speaking, I also gave up blog reading. But I'm glad to have this opportunity to keep up with all of you.

DeniseMarie said...

PS- You're coming here in a couple of months, yippee!!!!!