Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thank Heaven...

for little girls. We're having another girl! (I have no idea what exactly we're seeing in the 2nd picture but apparently....it's a girl.) Now we just have to come up with a name....
















This is a busy girl. I've been feeling a little movement (flutters mostly) for several weeks. Now she's kicking and turning around and just generally making her presence known....to me at least. Phil hasn't been able to feel her yet - but that's mostly because every time I tell him to feel for her either a) she stops moving immediately (which is what Elaine always did) or b) I start giggling because I'm ticklish and then he can't feel anything but me laughing and breathing. Oh well.

If she's busier than Elaine....we're in big trouble!

2 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

Yay for baby girls! I don't know why I was so happy to hear it was another girl. I'm sure I would have loved it if it was a boy and all, but for some reason I was especially pleased to know there'd be more dresses and bows and girly things in store for the Hull family.

Kellyry said...

Congrats! Little girls are truly precious and adorable.