Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ferocious Lions

Disclaimer - This is my first attempt at posting a video and I have NO idea if it will work or not. If not, I'll post the link to YouTube since I have it as "unlisted." Hope it works!

I took the girls to the zoo a couple of weeks ago as a field trip. Apparently every other school in the state had the same idea though. Tons of kids were there! But Katherine was big enough this time to see the animals and sort of understand what they were.

The lions were out this time and we saw at least two male lions and three or four female lions. My older girls and their friend, Luke, were roaring at the lions through the glass. And Katherine noticed. Since then, she has been looking for pictures of lions in her books. She found one in her Noah's Ark book and here is the result.

(Please disregard the messiness in the background - we had a busy morning.)