Monday, November 5, 2007

26 Days and Counting!

I have 26 days left till my due date! I'm ready anytime now. I thought I'd show off the nursery now that it's finally done (well mostly - 95% done, I'd say).

Here's some before pictures of the room that was our office (I'd just like to say that the "painter's tape blue" walls were done by the previous owners - not us).
Here are the "after" pictures. I think it turned out pretty well (it's a small room so I know it looks cluttered right now but the swing and bouncy seat will probably not stay in her bedroom).

6 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

It looks soothing and peaceful in there. The pillow wall hangings look great next to the closet door. That bedding turned out to be so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures of Natalie in the flesh, out of the womb!

DeniseMarie said...

E's little piggytails are adorable.

Kellyry said...

That bedding really is so sweet. Did you have it custom made?

Plain Jane said...

I love that bedding, too. This is my great bargain story. I found this bedding on amazon.com - 4-piece set for $179 which I didn't think was horrible (compared to other crib sets). Right before I decided to order it, I thought I'd look around a bit more to see if it was in a store somewhere that I could look at it. Didn't find it physically in a store but Walmart had it on their website for $79! SOLD! Since I saved $100 - I went ahead and bought the extra blanket, the pillow, the lamp shade and the wall hangings and I only spent about $100 total for everything. I was so proud of myself! :)

Becky said...

I love the room and bedding set! I might have to snuggle Lillie on the rocking chair and take a little nap in there.
Can't wait to see you guys and meet Natalie. I'm working with Lillie to say 'Elaine' and 'Natalie'. She loves the photo of Elaine and carries it around the house!

b said...

Hi Carol. Denise's friend, Brandi here. Um, since this last posting was in NOVEMBER, I guess there's no need to ask what life is like with a second child around? : ) God bless you, Mother Earth. Aren't you supposed to make it look easy so that the rest of us keep procreating?