Friday, February 15, 2008

How Time Flies!

I can't believe my last posting was in November! Since the three people who actually read my blog have all commented (more than once) that I need to update....here you go!

So what's happened since my last posting? Well, on December 3, I had a beautiful little girl. Natalie was born at 4:42pm and weighed 8 lbs, 3.1 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. We came home on December 5 and Elaine got to meet her sister for the first time. Elaine has really adjusted well and she says she likes being a big sister.

Daddy stayed home with us for two weeks, which was a big help. Then it was my birthday - we didn't do anything really. Too tired.

My sister got engaged shortly before Christmas which was very exciting. Love my new brother-in-law to-be!

Then it was Christmas and we just traipsed all over the front range with our two little girls - visiting family.

We were supposed to have company over New Year's but my dear friend, Becky, was too sick. Morning sickness and flu - it doesn't get any worse than that, in my opinion. So we went to bed early on New Year's Eve.

Since then, we've just been adjusting to life. I'm not working anymore and trying to take of the girls and keep my sanity (ha!)

Here are pictures of my two sweeties. I'll try to update more often.....but I make no promises.

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Cute girls, but even cuter in person!

DeniseMarie said...

New posts??!?! I can't believe my eyes! But I'm very glad. Please try and keep it up. :)