Friday, April 25, 2008

Tongue Action

No, it's not anything dirty so if you'd like to stop reading now, I won't stop you.

But if you stop reading, you'll miss the update on Natalie. We think she's not getting enough to eat from just milk so we decided to start on rice cereal yesterday. I have always been on the pediatricians' side - no solids till 6 months. But if my girl is hungry, I'm going to feed her. So we tried it.

She seemed confused about being in the highchair. And she's a little small for it so she promptly tipped over. We stuck a little pillow in beside her to prop her up.


Then I got the spoon and the very runny cereal. She wanted to suck on the spoon.


The tongue was pushing and pushing - just the wrong way. But we'll try again another day.




After dinner, Elaine and I played peek-a-boo with Natalie (her new favorite game).

2 comments:

DeniseMarie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Becky said...

They are so cute!!
We went to a wedding a couple years ago with a harp solo, and it was beautiful to hear and watch.
How is the shawl?!!
Becky