Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Five Years

That's how long I've had this blog....5 years, 1 month and 3 days. I started looking back through old posts today and it's amazing how life has changed. I had one daughter at the time. She was 16 months old when I started this blog. Today I have three daughters and my youngest is 16 months old. I have completely forgotten about most the recipes that I had posted on here. That's kinda sad. But I HAVE found a great salsa recipe. Guess I ought to post that one!

All this reminiscing made me want to go back and look at my girls at this age. Can't you just see their personalities already?!

Here's Elaine at about 16 months.



Here's Natalie at about 16 months.



And here's Katherine at about 16 months.
All beauties....in my opinion.

I wonder what my life will be like in another 5 years, 1 month and 3 days.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

So adorable! I can't believe it either, since I've known you since Natalie was barely older than that pic. Remember how she used to always snooze on our walks? Precious girls, growing up way too fast!