Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Good Intentions

When I wrote my first blog, I got all excited about it and had lots of ideas about what I could write. But write two postings in one day? I didn't want to seem pathetic. (Why I thought that was pathetic, I have no idea.) So as time went on and I didn't write anything, I couldn't think of anything to write.

Now that I've written my second blog posting, I am excited about this again and have lots of ideas. So I'm over the whole "pathetic" thing and I'm posting again today. Here's what I intend to write about on this blog (this is mostly so I won't forget and decide that I have nothing to say).
  • My family - probably mostly my 17-month old daughter
  • My life (past, present & future) and random thoughts
  • Recipe reviews and possibly cookbook reviews
  • Mysteries

So there you have it.

(By the way, I know the photo has nothing to do with this posting.....I just wanted to put it in.)

4 comments:

Kellyry said...

How did you get the cute flower/bullet-point symbols?

See, I "start" this trend (amongst my friends/family anyway) and before long everyone surpasses me in creativity and technical skills.)

DeniseMarie said...

Hey, you got a new coffee table! Shouldn't I remain updated on things like this??? (I, too, want to kow how you did those cute flowery bullet points.)

Plain Jane said...

Well it's actually a little difficult to get those bullets....

I have no idea. I put in regular bullets and when I posted it, they showed up like that. Not a clue how it happened. It must be the default bullet for this template.

And no, D, this is my OLD coffee table at my old house with my OLD haircut. I just wanted to put a picture and that was the best one I had on my computer of me (when I wasn't pg at least).

DeniseMarie said...

Ack, you're right--the photo was small on my screen, so it was hard to see your haircut or the curtains in the background. I need a new coffee table.....