Thursday, March 1, 2007

My first blog

At the urging of my dear friend, Denise, I am entering the 21st Century and creating my own blog. I have to admit I've never read a blog (until I read hers today) and I truly have nothing of interest to write. Which is why this is the "life of a Plain Jane." In fact, I used to be called Plain Jane at a sandwich shop in Denver.

Many years ago, I worked in downtown Denver and frequently visited a bagel sandwich shop. I never wanted anything on my bagel but turkey and cheese. Just plain. They all eventually knew my order and always greeted me as "Plain Jane."

That's pretty much how I view my life. I like my life but it's definitely not exciting. Just the life of a normal person - nothing glamorous. Just plain.

And this posting will be plain too....I don't have any pictures on this computer. Maybe my next one will have something...we'll see!

2 comments:

Kellyry said...

Looking forward to recipe reviews!! (Allrecipes.com is my FAVORITE recipe website; unbeatable for the reviews and tips/tricks from other chefs.)

DeniseMarie said...

Hey girly, you need to update your blog! Where are the cute pictures of E?