Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mason Jars

I love Mason Jars and I don't care who knows it. When I started making apple butter a few years ago, I think the best part of it for me wasn't the apple butter itself (though it was really yummy); it was the jars that I got to buy and use. They are sitting in my cabinet now. Waiting. Waiting to be used for something. Every time I look there, I sigh with delight that I have them. But I need to use them.

Thanks to Pinterest *sigh* I now have about...oh...3,642 ideas for using them.

Your basic candle holder:



Chandelier:

Source: etsy.com via Tina on Pinterest


Or this one:

Source: etsy.com via Liz on Pinterest



Soap dispenser:



Drinking glasses:



Herb Garden:



Bathroom Storage:



Centerpieces:



Cakes:



Meals:



Sewing:



I could probably go on but I will stop now. So I can go out and buy more jars!

Expect to see ALL of these happening in and around my house in the near future.

No comments: