Monday, February 6, 2012

Why Must I Have A Title?

Oh the pressure of coming up with a clever title to go with my post's topic. Once in a while I'm inspired. But this is not one of those times. Nor is this one of those times that I have a good topic. I come up with lots of ideas in the middle of the night when I'm trying desperately to get my one year old back to sleep. But in the harsh light of day (yes, 7am feels harsh to me when I've been up half the night with one or more of my kids), I can't remember either a) why I thought the topic would be remotely interesting or b) what exactly it was that I wanted to say about the topic or c) even what the topic might be. Guess I need to start making a list.

Till then, I'm off to make something else. Breakfast for my kids. Have a good day.

No comments: